Play Amazon Cricket Quiz and win Bose Headphones for free. Here we are going to give you the Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers of all the questions. This quiz starts from 3rd July till 1st August 2019. The contest is valid only on the Amazon app. In order to participate in this Amazon Cricket Quiz, the participants shall give correct answers of all the contest questions. One lucky winner will get free Bose Headphone as the prize.
Details Of Amazon Cricket Quiz
Name of the contest – Amazon Cricket Quiz
Contest period – 3rd July 2019 to 1st August 2019
Prize – Win Bose Headphones
No of winners – 1
Winner announcement date – On or before 30th September 2019
Steps To Play Amazon Cricket Quiz Contest
- Open the Amazon app on your device.
- Scroll down and click on Amazon Cricket Quiz banner.
- Click on the start button.
- Pick correct answers of all the five questions.
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers – Win Bose headphones
Question 1 – In the context of cricket, what does LBW stand for?
- Line by wicket
- Line bypassing wicket
- Leg before wicket
- Lethargy before wicket
Answer – Leg before wicket
Question 2 – As per the laws of cricket, when can a ‘lost ball’ be called?
- When there are more than 6 wide balls in an over
- When the ball cannot be recovered without outside assistance
- When the ball touches a bird in the sky
- When the ball bounces off of cricketing gear kept on the field by the bowling side
Answer – When the ball cannot be recovered without outside assistance
Question 3 – The Indian cricket team played its first T20 International match in 2006. Who was the India team captain?
- Virat Kohli
- Sachin Tendulkar
- MS Dhoni
- Virender Sehwag
Answer – Virender Sehwag
Question 4 – There’s a complicated method for determining the winner if a match is stopped by rain. What is it called?
- Nelson algorithm
- Duckworth–Lewis–Stern method
- Antoine-Laurent method
- Bradman equation
Answer – Duckworth–Lewis–Stern method
Question 5 – Which of these is NOT a field position in cricket?
- Cow corner
- Deep extra cover
- Short put
- Third man
Answer – Short put
More Amazon Quiz Contest:-