Amazon Fujifilm Quiz Answers, Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Camera Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 18 October 2019 Answers, 18th Oct Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers win Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Camera, Amazon Quiz Answers today- Amazon quiz is getting more amazing day by day with great free prizes and rewards. Today you can win free prizes by giving Amazon Quiz Answers. We are here with Amazon Quiz Answers like every day. So just scroll down to get the correct answer to win the Amazon contest.
Amazon Fujifilm Quiz Answers – Win Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Camera (18 October 2019)
Q1 – Which of the following inter-molecular forces enables us to write on the blackboard with a chalk?
Ans – Adhesive force
Q2 – ‘Three Gorges Dam’ is the worlds largest hydroelectric project dam. In which country is this dam located?
Ans – China
Q3 – The largest island in the world is Greenland. It is an integral part of ______ country. (Fill in the blank)
Ans – Denmark
Q4 – Narain Karthikeyan is the sports man in the field of which sport?
Ans – Formula one racing
Q5 – Which among the following is NOT a work of Rabindranath Tagore?
Ans – Kapala Kundala
Amazon Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Camera Quiz Details, Terms & Conditions
- This Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Camera Amazon contest is valid for the participants of 18 years or above.
- You should be a resident of India in order to participate in this Quiz.
- The participants shall answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- A total of 1 to 100 winners selected from Amazon Quiz lucky draw.
- A free prize will be given to the contest winners.
- Chance of winning depends on the draw of lots and the total number of correct entries.
- The winners of Amazon Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Camera Quiz contest will be announced on or before 30th Nov 2019.