Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Quiz Answers, Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz, Amazon Special Edition Quiz, Amazon Quiz Time, Win 150000 Amazon Quiz – Today you can win Rs 15000 by participating in Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Quiz. This is a special edition quiz happening on the Amazon app on the occasion of Gandhi Ji Jayanti. A total of one lucky winner will get a chance to win the prize. The winner announcement date is on 30th November 2019.
Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Quiz Answers- Win Rs 150000 Free
Q1 – In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Ans – 1937
Q2 – On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Ans – 12th March 1930
Q3 – Although they shared differing ideologies, Mahatma Gandhi called X as ‘The Prince among the patriots’. In 1944, in a radio broadcast, X was the first one to address Gandhi as the ‘Father of the nation’. Identify X?
Ans – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q4 – Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times but never won. The Nobel committee publicly acknowledges the omission till date, expressing regret that Gandhi had never been awarded the prize.
Ans – 5
Q5 – Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Ans – Lal Bahadur Shastri
Q6 – Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans – Long Walk to Freedom
Q7 – The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
Ans – John Ruskin
Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Quiz Terms & Conditions
- This quiz is available only on the Amazon App.
- In order to participate in this contest, the user shall download, install and register/login int the app.
- The contest will commence on 2nd Oct 2019 between 00:00 hours till 23:59 hours.
- Valid only for the Indian residents of 18 years of age.
- A total of 1 lucky participant shall win the prize.
- A sum of Rs 150000 will be given to the winner in the form of Amazon Pay Balance.
- The prize for the Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Quiz will be credited to the winner’s amazon account on or before 30th November 2019.