Amazon Marshall Quiz Answers, Marshall Wobern Speakers Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers win Marshall Wobern Speakers, Amazon Quiz Answers today- Amazon quiz is getting more amazing day by day with great free prizes and rewards. Today you can win free prizes by giving Amazon Quiz Answers. We are here with Amazon Quiz Answers like every day. So just scroll down to get the correct answer to win the Amazon contest.
Amazon Marshall Quiz Answers – Win Marshall Wobern Speakers
Q1 – Legend of Indian cinema Amitabh Bachchan celebrates his birthday today. Which year was he awarded India’s 2nd highest civilian honor, Padma Vibhushan?
Ans – 2015
Q2 -In which country is the highest (in altitude) cricket ground in the world located?
Ans – India
Q3 – Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
Ans – Jupiter
Q4 – What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
Ans – Paleontologist
Q5 – All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front, how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
Ans – 15
Amazon Marshall Wobern Speakers Quiz Details, Terms & Conditions
- This Marshall Wobern Speakers Amazon contest is valid for the participants of 18 years or above.
- You should be a resident of India in order to participate in this Quiz.
- The participants shall answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- A total of 1 to 100 winners selected from Amazon Quiz lucky draw.
- A free prize will be given to the contest winners.
- Chance of winning depends on the draw of lots and the total number of correct entries.
- The winners of Amazon Marshall Wobern Speakers Quiz contest will be announced on or before 30th Nov 2019.