Amazon Mi LED TV Quiz Answers, Amazon 9 September Quiz, Amazon Quiz 9 September Answers, Amazon Quiz 9th September 2019 Answers – Amazon quiz is getting more amazing day by day with great free prizes and rewards. Today you can win free prizes by giving Amazon Quiz Answers. We are here with Amazon Quiz Answers like every day. So just scroll down to get the correct answer to win the Amazon contest.
Amazon Mi Quiz Answers – Win Mi LED TV
Q1 – Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Ans – Dr. Rajendra Singh
Q2 – Like humans, most species in the animal kingdom have a single heart. But there is an exception. How many hearts does an octopus have?
Ans – 3
Ans – Bamboo
Q4 –In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we see Hulk as a green-coloured giant superhero. But what colour was he meant to be originally?
Ans – Grey
Q5 – Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan announced their new film recently. It will be directed by David Dhawan. What is the film called?
Ans – Coolie No. 1
Amazon Mi LED TV Quiz 9 September 2019 Details, Terms & Conditions
- The Amazon Quiz today starts on 9 Sept 2019 from 8 AM to 12 PM.
- This contest is valid for the participants of 18 years or above.
- You should be a resident of India in order to participate in this Quiz.
- The participants shall answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The winners will be announced on or before 30th Oct 2019.
- A total of 1 to 100 winners selected from Amazon Quiz lucky draw.
- A free prize will be given to the contest winners.
- Chance of winning depends on the draw of lots and the total number of correct entries.