Amazon Quiz 1 September 2019, Amazon Quiz 1st September, Amazon 1 September Quiz Answers, The tiger population in India has grown from 1,400 in 2006 to 2,977 in 2019. Which state has recorded the highest number of tigers in the country? Amazon Quiz Answers 1 September 2019, Win Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 1 September Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win, Exciting Prizes Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win Today – Amazon quiz is getting more amazing day by day with great free prizes and rewards. Today you can win free prizes by giving Amazon Quiz Answers. We are here with Amazon Quiz Answers like every day. So just scroll down to get the correct answer to win the Amazon contest.
Steps to play Amazon Quiz 1 September 2019 Contest
- Open Amazon app on your mobile.
- Type Quiz in the search box.
- Tap on the quiz banner located in the first place.
- Hit the start button.
- Choose the correct answers of all the 5 questions.
- It’s done, you have successfully participated in today’s Amazon quiz.
Amazon Quiz 1 September 2019 Answers Win iPhone XR
Q1 – The tiger population in India has grown from 1,400 in 2006 to 2,977 in 2019. Which state has recorded the highest number of tigers in the country?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
Q2 – The iconic Bollywood film, ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun’ has completed 25 years since its making. Who directed this film?
Ans – Sooraj Barjatya
Q3 – Which famous painter is known for his artwork called ‘Starry Night’? Hint – he is the same artist who cut off his own ear.
Ans – Vincent Van Gogh
Q4 – LEDs are small light sources commonly used in electronic devices, flashlights, lightbulbs etc. What does LED stand for?
Ans – Light Emitting Diode
Q5 – Who won the 2019 F1 German Grand Prix?
Ans – Max Verstappen
Amazon Quiz 1 September 2019 Details, Terms & Conditions
- The Amazon Quiz today starts on 1st Sept 2019 from 8 AM to 12 PM.
- This contest is valid for the participants of 18 years or above.
- You should be a resident of India in order to participate in this Quiz.
- The participants shall answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The winners will be announced on or before 30th September 2019.
- A total of 1 to 100 winners selected from Amazon Quiz lucky draw.
- A free prize will be given to the contest winners.
- Chance of winning depends on the draw of lots and the total number of correct entries.
Final Words by Author – Friends, here at TheQuizz.in we update the Amazon Quiz Answers daily. So don’t waste your time finding the answers, just visit our website daily at sharp 8 AM to get Amazon Quiz Contest answers. We will more than happy to listen from you. Please leave your valuable feedback on this post on Amazon Quiz 1 September 2019 Answers in the comment box below