Amazon Quiz 21 August 2019, Amazon Quiz 21st August, Amazon 21 August Quiz Answers, India recently launched its second moon mission, Chandrayaan-2. Which part of the moon will be researched in this mission? Amazon Quiz Answers 21 August 2019, Win Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 21 August Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win, Exciting Prizes Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win Today – Amazon quiz is getting more amazing day by day with great free prizes and rewards. Today you can win free prizes by giving Amazon Quiz Answers. We are here with Amazon Quiz Answers like every day. So just scroll down to get the correct answer to win the Amazon contest.
Steps to play Amazon Quiz 21 August 2019 Contest
- Open Amazon app on your mobile.
- Type Quiz in the search box.
- Tap on the quiz banner located in the first place.
- Hit the start button.
- Choose the correct answers of all the 5 questions.
- It’s done, you have successfully participated in today’s Amazon quiz.
Amazon Quiz 21 August 2019 Answers Win Honor 10 Lite
Q1 – India recently launched its second moon mission, Chandrayaan-2. Which part of the moon will be researched in this mission?
Ans – South pole
Q2 – Dr. Abdul Kalam visited a country on 26th May, 2005, and they declared it as their National Science Day. Which country was it?
Ans – Switzerland
Q3 – Density is defined as the ratio of the mass of an object to the volume of space it takes up. Based on this, Earth is the least dense planet in the solar system. True or False?
Ans – False
Q4 – Alongside Pranab Mukherjee, which famous singer from Assam was posthumously awarded India’s highest civilian award, the Bharat Ratna, in the year 2019?
Ans – Bhupen Hazarika
Q5 – Scientists in Bangladash have developed an alternative to plastic bags – cellulose sheet-bags made with jute fibres. What name have they given to this alternative? Hint – it means golden in Bengali.
Ans – Sonali
Amazon Quiz 21 August 2019 Details, Terms & Conditions
- The Amazon Quiz today starts on 21st Aug 2019 from 8 AM to 12 PM.
- This contest is valid for the participants of 18 years or above.
- You should be a resident of India in order to participate in this Quiz.
- The participants shall answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The winners will be announced on or before 30th September 2019.
- A total of 1 to 100 winners selected from Amazon Quiz lucky draw.
- A free prize will be given to the contest winners.
- Chance of winning depends on the draw of lots and the total number of correct entries.
Final Words by Author – Friends, here at TheQuizz.in we update the Amazon Quiz Answers daily. So don’t waste your time finding the answers, just visit our website daily at sharp 8 AM to get Amazon Quiz Contest answers. We will more than happy to listen from you. Please leave your valuable feedback on this post on Amazon Quiz 21 August 2019 Answers in the comment box below