Amazon Quiz 19 July 2019, Amazon Quiz Answers 19th July, Amazon LG Microwave Oven Quiz Answers – Amazon is back with a new exciting contest called Amazon LG Microwave Oven Quiz 19th July 2019. The participants will get free exciting prizes by just answering simple questions. This contest will starts on 19th July from 8 AM to 12 PM. A total of upto 100 winners will get the prize. The winners of today’s quiz will be announced on or before 30th September 2019.
Here in this post, we are going to provide all the correct answers of today’s Amazon Quiz contest.
Steps to participate in Amazon Quiz 19 July 2019
- First, open the Amazon App on your mobile
- Type quiz in the search bar.
- Hit on the quiz icon.
- Hit the start/play button.
- Select the correct answer for all the questions.
- It is done, you have successfully participated in todays Amazon Quiz Contest.
Amazon Quiz 19 July 2019 Answers – Win LG Microwave Oven
Q1. What is another word for lexicon?
Ans – Dictionary
Q2. Dr. Kalam was bestowed with the highest honour that an Indian citizen can receive. Which award is it?
Ans – The Bharat Ratna
Q3. Padma India is a federal union comprising twenty-nine states and eight union territories.
Ans – FALSE
Q4. Hyundai launched its first all-electric SUV model in India. What is it called?
Ans – Kona Electric SUV
Q5. A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Ans – 14
Amazon LG Microwave Oven Quiz 19 July 2019 – Terms & Conditions & Details
- The LG Microwave Oven contest will start on 19th July 2019 from 8 AM to 12 PM.
- This contest is valid for the participants of 18 years or above.
- You should be a resident of India in order to participate in the Amazon Quiz.
- The participants shall answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The winners will be announced on or before 30th September 2019.
- A total of 1 to 100 winners selected from Amazon Quiz lucky draw.
- Exciting Prize will be given to the contest winners.
- Chance of winning depends on the draw of lots and the total number of correct entries.
More Amazon Quiz Contest:-