Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 23 September Quiz, Amazon Quiz 23 September Answers, Amazon Quiz 23rd September 2019 Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 23-09-2019, Win Rs 25000 Amazon Quiz – Amazon quiz is getting more amazing day by day with great free prizes and rewards. Today you can win free prizes by giving Amazon Quiz Answers. We are here with Amazon Quiz Answers like every day. So just scroll down to get the correct answer to win the Amazon contest.
Amazon Quiz Answers 23 September 2019 – Win Rs 25000
Q1 – Which planet in our solar system was visited by the Russian-built Venera 7?
Ans – Venus
Q2 – The Chess world cup 2019 is going on right now in Russia, which current Indian cricketer represented India in the World Youth Chess Championship?
Ans – Yuzvendra Chahal
Q3 – Rial is the official currency of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Iran
Q4 – Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford dictionaries?
Ans – Toxic
Q5 – Hummingbirds can fly backwards.
Ans – TRUE
Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz 23 September 2019 Details, Terms & Conditions
- The Amazon Quiz today starts on 23 Sept 2019 from 8 AM to 12 PM.
- This contest is valid for the participants of 18 years or above.
- You should be a resident of India in order to participate in this Quiz.
- The participants shall answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The winners will be announced on or before 30th Oct 2019.
- A total of 1 to 100 winners selected from Amazon Quiz lucky draw.
- A free prize will be given to the contest winners.
- Chance of winning depends on the draw of lots and the total number of correct entries.