Who was the first Indian from the film industry to win an Oscar award? Amazon Quiz Answers – Today you can win exciting prizes from Amazon by answering today’s quiz questions. There will be a total of 1 to 100 winners. The prizes will be given on 30th Sept 2019. The Amazon Quiz starts from 8 AM to 12 noon.
Details Of Amazon Quiz Today
- The Amazon Quiz contest shall start today from 8 AM to 12 PM.
- This contest is valid for the participants of the age of 18 years or above.
- You should be a resident of India in order to participate in this Amazon Quiz.
- The participants shall answer all five questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The winners will be announced on or before 30th September 2019.
- A total of 1 to 100 winner selected via a lucky draw.
- Exciting Prize will be given to the contest winners.
- Chance of winning depends on the draw of lots and the total number of correct entries.
Related Contest – Amazon Quiz 10 August 2019 Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Solve Who was the first Indian from the film industry to win an Oscar award? & Win Bose Speaker System
Q1 – Who was the first Indian from the film industry to win an Oscar award?
Ans- Bhanu Athaiya
Q2 – In which year was the euro introduced as legal currency on the world market?
Q3 – What does the Latin phrase ‘Caveat emptor’ mean?
Ans- Let The Buyer Beware
Q4 –What is the national sport of Japan?
Ans- Sumo Wrestling
Q5 – In the FIFA World Cup, the ‘Golden Glove Award’ is awarded each season to whom?
Ans- The Best Goalkeeper