Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers Today– Amazon is back with a new contest called Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz. The participants will get free exciting prizes by just answering simple questions. This contest starts today from 8 AM to 12 PM. A total of 1 winner will get the prize. The winners of today’s quiz will be announced on or before 30th September 2019.
Here in this post, we are going to provide all the correct answers of today’s Amazon Quiz contest.
Related Contest – Amazon Quiz 10 August 2019 Answers
Details Of Amazon Quiz
- This contest will start on 24th July 2019 from 8 AM to 12 PM.
- This contest is valid for the participants of 18 years or above.
- You should be a resident of India in order to participate in the Amazon Quiz.
- The participants shall answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The winners will be announced on or before 30th September 2019.
- A total of 1 to 100 winners selected via lucky draw.
- Exciting Prize will be given to the contest winners.
- Chance of winning depends on the draw of lots and the total number of correct entries.
Related Contest – Amazon Quiz 9 August 2019 Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Vivo V15 Pro
Q1. What was author Mark Twain’s real name?
Ans – Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Q2. Bihu is a harvest festival that is celebrated thrice in a year. In which state of India does this festival originate?
Ans – Assam
Q3. In the newest Marvel film, Spiderman: Far from home, what is the name of the supervillain who has mind-manipulating powers?
Ans – Mysterio
Q4. India has won 2 ODI Cricket World Cups so far – once in 1983, and the second in 2011. Who did they play the finals against in 2011?
Ans – Sri Lanka
Q5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Ans – 20612019