Now you can win exciting prizes, cash rewards, and free Concert or Event tickets by participating in the Kuzz Contest. The Kuzz Contest includes Morning Trivia, The Café, Afternoon Trivia, Top 8 @ 8, Late Night Trivia, KUZZ.com and more. The participants shall call the Kuzz Contest Phone Number in order to participate in this Kuzz contest.
Kuzz Contest Phone Number
The Kuzz Contest Phone Number is (661) 842-5555. Keep this number handy because this is the number to call to win .free contest/event tickets and prizes from Kuzz.
Kuzz Contest Details, Terms & Conditions
- KUZZ AM/FM contests are open for all legal U.S. residents.
- The participants shall be at least 18 years old and shall live in the Kern Country area.
- KUZZ AM/FM may change the dates and/or terms of any contest without prior notice.
- Employees of the Station, its licensee, Station’s advertising & promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Kern County area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win the prizes.
- Only One (1) winner per household is eligible to win one standard prize/contest once in every 15 days.
- Standard prize/contest to include, but not limited to – Morning Trivia, The Café, Afternoon Trivia, Top 8 @ 8, Late Night Trivia, KUZZ.com,
- Concert or Event Tickets or any other prize/contest on KUZZ.
- One winner per household is eligible to win a CASH prize/contest or the grand prize/contest only once every thirty days.
- All prizes or prize certificates must be picked up by the winner in person at the KUZZ AM/FM office located at 3223 Sillect Ave, Bakersfield, CA, 93308 during regular business hours.
- Contest winners will be required to present a valid government-issued photo ID to claim a prize.
- Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 30 days of winning will be forfeited and will become the property of the Station.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes related to the award of a prize are solely the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The winner necessity complete & submit an IRS Form W-9 for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have his or her name, voice and/or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to such contest, without further compensation.
- Depending on the contest, the Station will announce the timing of the required method of entry/winning.
- For call-in contests, entrants must call the telephone number announced at the appropriate time.
- At the time that calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced (e.g., first six callers, tenth caller, first caller with the correct answer).
- Only calls to the announced number are eligible to win.
- Calls to the main Station phone number or any other phone number are not eligible entries.
- If the Station receives less than the requested number of calls (e.g., only 8 callers when the Station is looking for the 9th caller to win) within a reasonable period of time (as determined by Station), Station reserves the right to re-conduct that contest at a later time or cancel that winning opportunity and not award the associated prize.
- The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise.
- For all contests, the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or another delivery method.
- Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal & the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear Contest information or a cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal.
- As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished.
- Entries must be deposited in the official entry box by the announced deadline.
- Only official entry blanks that are handwritten are eligible (no mechanical reproductions will be accepted).
- Only entry per person, per day will be accepted. Official contest entry blanks are only available at the location of the official entry box, while supplies last.
- For internet based entries (whether via email, social networks, online submissions, or the Station’s Club as defined – Entrants will be asked to go to a particular website (whether the Station’s main website at www. KUZZ.com or an alternative website that can be accessed directly or as a link through wwwkuzz.com which alternative website is hereinafter referred to as a “MicroSite” and together with www.KUZZ.com, a “Website”) on particular days and times to enter a contest, as announced. Criteria for winning and/or conditions for entry will be announced by Station, which may include, without limitation, one or more of the following types of modes of entry/winning: (a) answering survey questions, (b) correctly answering trivia questions, (c) making predictions or guesses with respect to certain upcoming events, (d) submitting essays (of specified lengths), photos, videos or audio, or (e) simply completing entry forms with contact information.
- If entrants do NOT need to be a member of the Station’s online club, social networking site or texting club in order to enter, entrants may be provided with an opportunity to opt-in for membership/participation as part of the entry process but accepting such membership, however, is not a condition of entry.