Times of India is conducting TOI Freedom Quiz. The quiz is available on the Times of India newspaper. In this quiz, the participants have to find the answer of 4 questions given from a grid and send the answer via SMS to win exciting prizes. A total of 1000 licky winners will get free Times Prime Super Membership for 1 year, and 10 lucky participants shall get e-vouchers worth of Rs 5000 each. The contest period starts on 15th Aug 2019 from 6 AM to 11:59 PM. Here we are going to tell you all the TOI Freedom Quiz Answers.
So just check the answers of today’s TOI Freedom Quiz Contest below and SMS it to win the prizes.
How To Participate In TOI Freedom Quiz Contest
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Create a new SMS / Message.
- Type the answer in this format – SMS your <PINCODE> <Space> A1 <Space> <ANSWER1> <Space> A2 <Space> <ANSWER2> <Space> A3 <Space> <ANSWER3> <Space> A4 <ANSWER4> to 9880198801.
- Send the SMS to 9880198801.
- Now visit www.toicontest.com and fill your details in the form
- It’s done you have successfully participated in the TOI Freedom Quiz.
TOI Freedom Quiz Answers – Win FREE Rs 5000 E-Vouchers & Times Prime Super Membership
Q1 – Who delivered the famous “tryst with destiny” speech in 1947?
Ans – NEHRU
Q2 – Which Bollywood film, released on August 15 last year, captured Indian hockey triumph in the 1948 Olympics?
Ans – GOLD
Q3 – Who wrote the well known poem, “Khoob Ladi Mardani”, describing the life of Rani Lakshmi Bai?
Ans – SUBHADRA
Q4 – Which Manoj Kumar movie is inspired by the slogan coined by Lal Bahadur Shastri, “Jai Jawan Jai Kisan”?
Ans – UPKAR
Search keywords: TOI Freedom Quiz Answers, Times Of India Freedom Quiz Answers, Khoob Ladi Mardani, jai jawan jai kisan, tryst with destiny, manoj kumar, jai jawan jai kisan movie, tryst with destiny speech, 1948 hockey olympics, khoob ladi mardani jhansi ki rani poem, Indian hockey triumph in the 1948 Olympics