TOI Happy Times Quiz, Today Happy Times Questions – TOI (Times of India) is conducting a quiz called Happy Times. The TOI asks two (2) unique questions every day in its newspaper. The readers of Times Of India can SMS the correct answer to the contest number to win prizes. Daily 2500 lucky winners will get free Coolwinks vouchers worth of flat Rs 1000 each. Also every week TOI shall give 50 lucky participants free chroma vouchers worth of Rs 5000 each. There are more exciting rewards like e-bikes, cars, Croma Vouchers worth ₹ 50,000 to be won.
So here we are going to tell you all the details about the TOI Happy Times Quiz Contest and how to participate and win free Lenskart voucher, Croma vouchers, and cars.
TOI Happy Times Quiz ANSWERS for Today
Question 1 – Who launched the “Baat Bihar Ki” campaign on Tuesday?
Answer – Prashant Kishor
Question 2 – Which IPL team bought CPL franchise St Lucia Zouks?
Answer – Kings XI Punjab
Steps To Participate In TOI Happy Times Quiz Contest
- Read the Times of India newspaper.
- Answer 2 simple questions based on the same day’s content.
- Questions are carried in the strip below the masthead every day.
- SMS your answers to 8745966661 in this format <City><SPACE>A1<SPACE><Answer1><SPACE>A2<SPACE><Answer2>.
- If you live in Delhi and the two questions in today’s TOI are:
Question 1 – Who is India’s Union Home Minister? (Answer 1 – West Indies) (Answer 1 – West Bengal)
Question 2 – Where will the Indian cricket team tour in July? (Answer 2 – Amit Shah)
Your answer should be in this format – Delhi A1 West Indies A2 Amit Shah
- Send both answers in a single SMS, between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM, for the same day’s Happy Times.
- 2500 winners would be chosen from those who provide both correct answers within the specified participation window (7 AM to 11 AM).
- You become eligible for the monthly draw once you have earnt 30 points for that month.
- 50 Croma Vouchers worth Rs. 5,000 each to be won every week and Mega rewards of 2 Cars and 20 Croma Vouchers worth Rs. 50,000 each up for grabs every month.
Times Of India HappyTimes Prizes
Daily Rewards – Flat Rs 500 off Lenskart e-vouchers for 2500 winners every day.
Weekly Rewards – 50 Croma Vouchers worth ₹ 5,000 each every week.
Monthly Rewards – 2 Cars and 20 Croma Vouchers worth ₹ 50,000 each every month.
TOI Happy Times Quiz – Terms & Conditions
- By participating in the TOI Happy Times contest you accept and agree that you are of the minimum age of 18 years and accept and agree that you are a citizen of India.
- This contest is known as ‘Happy Times’ contest.
- The Contest is organized managed and conducted by BCCL under the following publications, viz, Times of India, Ei Samay, Navbharat Times and Maharashtra Times.
- This Contest is subject to BCCL’s policies and other conditions.
- This Contest is open to readers of 52 editions of the Times of India (Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Cochin, Allahabad, Nashik, Patna, Agra, Indore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Mangalore, Goa, Mysore, Trichy, Kanpur, Meerut, Vizag, Varanasi, Ranchi, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Surat, Vijayawada, Raipur, Madurai, Puducherry, Rajkot, Bareilly, Baroda, Belgaum-Hubli, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior-Bhopal UPC, Jabalpur-Bhopal UPC, Jammu, Ludhiana, Calicut, NaviMumbai-Thane, Thiruvananthapuram), 8 editions of Maharashtra Times (Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon), 7 editions of Navbharat Times (Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Lucknow) and 2 editions of Ei Samay (Kolkata and BDA).
- From May 15, 2019, each day, all of the aforesaid publications will have 2 questions. Participant needs to SMS the answer as <Your City Name> A1 <answer1> A2 <answer2> to 8745966661 for Times of India, 8745966662 for Navbharat Times , 8745966663 for Maharashtra Times and 8745966664 for Ei Samay.
- The mobile number of the participant would act as the primary identifier for the participant and the account of points would be mapped against the same.
- The participant can provide the answers only in a single attempt.
- Multiple attempts will not be considered. For Maharashtra Times, Navbharat Times and Ei Samay.
- The participant can provide answers in Marathi, Hindi, and Bengali as well, apart from English.
- After sharing the answer, participants will receive an automated SMS acknowledging the receipt of their response.
- The daily contest would be open for a 4-hour window (7 AM to 11 AM) during which the participants must submit their responses.
- At the end of this window, out of all the correct responses to both the questions of the day, 5000 winners (2500 for Times of India, 1000 for Maharashtra Times, 1000 for Navbharat Times, 500 for Ei Samay) would be chosen from those who provided both correct answers.
- These 5000 daily winners would receive their daily voucher over a return SMS.
- For every correct answer, the participant would win 1 point which would keep accumulating over 2 counters, weekly and monthly, against the mobile number.
- The weekly and monthly counters would be reset to zero at the end of each week and month respectively.
- For Happy Times, the monthly cycle is from the 15th of one month to the 14th of the next month.
- In addition, at the end of each week and month, there would be weekly and monthly winners and only those who have accumulated more than 10 and 30 points respectively are eligible for these weekly and monthly prizes. 100 lucky readers (50 for Times of India, 20 for Maharashtra Times, 20 for Navbharat Times, 10 for Ei Samay) every week stand to win Croma Vouchers and 49 lucky readers (22 for Times of India, 11 for Maharashtra Times, 11 for Navbharat Times, 5 for Ei Samay) stand a chance to win Cars and Mega Croma Vouchers every month. Weekly Vouchers can be won a maximum of once in 4 weeks from the same mobile number, in the same publication.
- Weekly draws will be announced every Sunday after the daily participation window closes.
- The monthly bumper prize can be won a maximum of one time, across all publications.
- Registration is mandatory for eligibility in the weekly and monthly lucky draw.
- The registration could be done on the following websites to the publication of participation
Times of India – www.toihappytimes.com
Navbharat Times – www.nbthappytimes.com
Maharashtra Times – www.mthappytimes.com
Ei Samay – www.eshappytimes.com
- Each mobile number will be treated as a unique ID and multiple SMS from the same mobile number will not be considered for the same day and the same publication.
- The Prize is subject to the laws of India and deduction of taxes, levies, and other statutory payments shall be as applicable and borne solely by the Winner only. Friends and families of BCCL employees shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest.
- BCCL reserves the right to change, alter or cancel this Contest in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages.
- Gifts are subject to the laws prevailing in the country, including regulations as may be applicable to the winner. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Prizes or gifts will be handed over to all the winner’s post bumper lucky draw (if required) after completing and complying with all due process.
- In the event the successful participant fails to collect the gift within 30 days mentioned by BCCL, the gift may be forfeited by BCCL and the participant shall have no right of objection on it.