World TV Day Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon World TV Day Quiz Answers
Amazon World TV Day Quiz Answers – Amazon is hosting yet another exciting quiz contest known as World TV Day Quiz. By participating and answering 5 simple questions in this contest, you shall stand a chance to win Rs 10000 as amazon pay the balance for free from amazon as the prize. The quiz starts from 19th November 2019 and ends on 3rd December 2019. The participants can play this exciting quiz only on the amazon app.
Here in this article we are going to give you the World TV Day Amazon Quiz Answers. We have personally verified all the answers and we promise it to be 100% correct as well as authentic. You can also check all the Amazon Quiz Answers here on this page.
World TV Day Amazon Quiz Answers – Win 10000, 10 Winners
Q1 – World Television Day is observed each year on ____ November, so as to recognize the major role television has played in presenting different issues that affect people across the world. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – 21st November
Q2 – Released on Doordarshan in July 1974, which of these was Indian television’s first soap opera and also the first serial drama series on India?
Ans – Hum Log
Q3 – Who invented the first television?
Ans – John Logie Baird
Q4 – What was the first ever sporting event to be televised live in TV history?
Ans – 1936: Berlin Olympic Games
Q5 – Who was India’s first newsreader?
Ans – Pratima Puri
Amazon World TV Day Quiz Details, Terms & Conditions
- The Amazon World TV Day Quiz today starts on 19th November 2019 to 3rd December 2019.
- This contest is valid for the participants of 18 years or above.
- You should be a resident of India in order to participate in this Quiz.
- The participants shall answer all questions correctly in order to enter into the lucky draw.
- The winners will be announced on or before 30th December 2019.
- A total of 10 winners selected from Amazon World TV Day Quiz lucky draw.
- A Rs 10000 as the prize will be given to the contest winners.
- The chance of winning Rs 10000, under this Amazon World TV Day Quiz depends on the draw of lots and the total number of correct entries.